Friday, November 5, 2010

Team Fantastic's First Presentation (11-5-10)

Overall, I think the presentation went extraordinarily well for not running though the entire thing together (due to conflicting schedules). Unfortunately, I had to get a video camera from the second floor lab in ENS @ UT. Because of this, I was not aware that the quality of the video would be so poor. With that said, I do apologize for the quality. I will post our slides below if someone wants to look over them.

I am so proud of the team. Everyone pulled together. I felt that we not only looked like a team, but we started to act like one. And to add to that, in my personal opinion our presentation went way better than any other team that presented that day. I think I might cry. Hahah. Just kidding.








No comments:

Post a Comment